Take Effective Legal Action
We’ll remain in touch with you throughout the process, and you’ll have access to our client portal where you can upload and view all case documents and track your progress. You can schedule a call with an attorney at any point to walk through questions that you may have.
Get your custom legal plan
When you sign up for a legal membership plan, our legal
team will analyze your case, assess the evidence, and
decide on the most effective course of action to resolve
any debts that you should not be held responsible for.
Throughout the course of your legal consultation, you will work hand in hand with our attorneys who will fully assess your case, find specific violations, and create a personalized legal plan for you. This plan will be a roadmap for our team as they take action to begin resolving your debts, assuming all correspondence with your creditors, protecting your rights as a consumer, and representing you in court.
We will be your lawyer on retainer for anything related to your personal financial matters. We’ll remain in touch with you throughout the process, and you’ll have access to our client portal where you can upload and view all case documents and track your progress. You can speak to an attorney at any point to walk through questions that you may have. Our attorneys will also get on video calls with you to clarify various matters.
Stop the harassment
We take over all correspondence with your creditors and third party debt collectors, accepting your mail on your behalf, and providing you with the relief that a law firm is handling your financial security. We act as your shield, protecting you from harassment, holding your creditors responsible for any FDCPA, FCBA, FCRA, and TILA violations, and pursuing legal action on your behalf. We are your best advocate. We’ll be your eyes and ears, holding your hand throughout the process, and protecting your rights by ensuring that your creditors and collectors comply with all FDCPA requirements and other federal statutes, rules, and regulations.
As Consumer Legal Group’s client, you will:
- Provide us with all information and documents regarding your debts
- Forward any correspondence from creditors or debt collectors to us
- Respond to our team with requests, communication or documentation
- Make payments of all debt modification settlements negotiated on your behalf
The FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) was put in place to protect consumer rights. The law protects consumers from harassment and unfair collection practices.
What is considered harassment or unfair collection practices?
- Harassing or threatening phone calls from debt collectors
- The use of any profanity from the third-party debt collector attempting to collect a debt.
- Phone calls outside of the hours of 8 AM and 9 PM
- 7 calls within 7 consecutive days
- Threatening legal action with no intent
- Failing to disclose that they are a debt collector
- Any third party pretending to be a government official or law enforcement
- Reaching out to friends and family for information
- Making any knowledge of the debt publicly available.
At Consumer Legal Group, we take these violations
seriously, and begin to build a case against the third
party debt collectors, to sue them for their violations.
In each lawsuit for a violation, the client can be
awarded up to $1,000.
These legal services are provided for a predetermined flat fee that is paid out over a 2 year period, to make the legal services more affordable, with a fixed amount that does not change regardless of the complexity of your case.
Securing your best financial outcome
Our legal team will work to invalidate your debt, forcing creditors to prove its legal validity. If your debt proves to be valid, we’ll advocate for you, aggressively negotiating with the opposing counsel for better terms.
What does this mean for you?
- Real progress: When you sign up with us, we fight to invalidate your debt so you aren’t stuck paying interest payments every month and not seeing any results.
- Better outcome: Potential outcomes are better, since your debt could be completely invalidated. If your debt isn’t invalidated, we’ll negotiate on your behalf to try to make it easier for you to pay off.
Types of Debt:
- Credit Cards
- Medical Bills
- Unsecured Loans
- Payday Loans
- Collection Accounts
- Utility Bills
- Past Due Rent
- Business Accounts under the SSN
- Accounts with Legal Action
What is Validation?
Debt validation is a legal debt resolution process in which
creditors need to prove that you owe the funds that appear
in your name. It is a basic right to challenge debt that may
have been wrongfully attributed to you.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) gives every American the right to contest inaccurate debt by writing an appeal to the collector within 30 days of a collection request.
The collection request can be by phone or writing, but needs to clearly identify the creditor and amount owed. If the first contact is by phone, the collector must notify you in writing within 5 days. In any case, you should act quickly so you don’t miss your window of opportunity.
Our legal team will represent you in court if you are
ever sued for any enrolled debts, no matter how many
lawsuits you are faced with. This holds true even once
you are no longer making payments to Consumer Legal
When you are represented by Consumer Legal Group, we build a case on your behalf against your creditors. We proactively pursue litigation, and we’ll sue on your behalf to preempt any incoming court summons. You’ll also receive legal assistance for a flat fee, not based on the amount of litigation we tackle on your behalf
Our legal services:
- Unsecured debt
- Extended credit lines
- Payday loans
- Personal identity theft
- Credit reporting agencies
- Credit monitoring agencies
- Agencies that pull credit
- Bank seizures
- Asset seizure
- Wage garnishment activities
- Financial-related products:
- Bank accounts
- Credit cards
- Loan offerings or any other consumer financial product
- Financial obligations that are not tied to the security of an asset
- Any other area that affects the financial life of a consumer
You can overcome this.
Once enrolled with Consumer Legal Group, you will get a chance to speak to one of our licensed attorneys who will review your case and advise you on the best path forward.